1) It may happen that if there is a union at Ottawa valley food Products Company then this case might be very difficult for R.J. Jennings.
2) This is the first time R.J. Jennings has had to take such drastic actions against an employee who has been with the company for as long as R.J. Jennings has. This assumption is based on there being no reference to precedent in this case
3) Mary Gregoryis an organized woman. This attention to details is evidenced his telling to the R. J. Jennings that while talking with the client eh should not interfere with that time.
4) R.J. Jennings has succeeded in the past because he had fewer clients and had their contact information and preferences pretty much committed to memory.
5) Mary Gregoryis new to the organization. She is a fresh graduate form an reputed Management institute in Canada so she might think that in an organization she has the better knowledge than others. So if anyone asks her to do other work rather than the assistant activities, it hurts her ego.
6) R.J. Jennings has an external locus of control which is why he blames the ‘poor product’, ‘strong competition’, and ‘difficult customers’ for his own shortcomings as a salesperson.
7) There is no mention of any other employees having any issues with Ottawa valley food Products Company other than the possibility that some felt overworked
8) Ottawa valley food Products Company’s manufacturing is done in Arnprior, Canada where there head office is located.
9) The network that has been created for the local people to interact with each other and selling of buying of the products or services might not be very useful.
10) The local people are impressed with the working of the R.J. Jennings and its company’s products and services therefore from the last 31 years he is working in the same production line.
11) The place where the company’s production center is located might not be so big as from the last 31 years there are only 100 employees in the company.
3)玛丽Gregoryis有组织的女人。这种对细节的关注是证明他告诉到r . j·詹宁斯,虽然和客户交谈呃不应干涉,时间。