An area of textiles is an area from the textiles-apparel pipeline (or the broader “World of Textiles”); so, “retail of clothing” (say) is one area; and “apparel manufacturing” would be another area. Apparel” by itself is a little too broad as it may refer to apparel retailing or it may refer to apparel manufacturing/assembly, etc.
What are the primary activities that deliver “value”, i.e. products and services, to the target customers?
For every business it is recommended to decide the different situations and strategy for marketing valuations. Primary activities that we will go for to deliver the products & services to the target customers depends on the strong marketing strategies that how we will go for. For successful marketing it is necessary to follow he steps in right way in textile sector.Primary activities are as follows:
1. Understanding of the demand of targeting customers
2. Creating value for the customer for the products and services.
3. Checking all the related requirement
4. Detail description of the segmented products and services based on individual needs of the customers.
5. Communicating the concept of the product or service to the targeted customer in such a way that it seems to the customer as a need.
6. Delivering the products and services to the targeting customers so that it is convenient for them.
7. The product and services should be based on the customer’s feedback and their need.
Organizations like Textile industry are required to make a strong marketing plan for the customers. It is highly recommended that they understand the purpose of business to create value for the customers. Therefor the plan can’t be executed for a single need but take in to account the whole system. The first priority must be on focusing how to create value for the customers but for this there is a requirement of right managing skills by which the execution can be done.